Air Quality Consulting Services to the Oil and Gas Sector
McVehil-Monnett Associates has been providing air quality consulting services to the oil and gas industries since 1984. We also provide air quality environmental management, planning, permit coordination and compliance assistance services.
Oil and gas sectors we serve include:
- Gas sweetening plants
- Gas dehydration plants
- NGL processing plants
- Cogeneration facilities
- Booster stations
Key services we provide:
- Control technology determinations
- Construction and operating permits
- Environmental Management Systems
Our experienced scientists and engineers have demonstrated success in meeting the needs of oil and gas clients across the nation. Specific project experience includes:
- Ambient air quality and meteorological monitoring
- Full spectrum air quality modeling
- Air quality construction and operating permit applications
- Control technology evaluations
- Emission inventories of fugitive emissions
- Storage tank emissions and other typical oil and gas sources
To assist clients in managing compliance, our experienced staff has also designed air quality management systems that review and evaluate environmental compliance.
Whatever your air consulting needs, our staff has the experience and expertise required to provide professional, cost effective services.
Download a print-friendly summary of our air quality services to the oil and gas industry.