Air Quality Permitting Services
McVehil-Monnett Associates specializes in providing comprehensive air quality permitting and compliance services. We assist clients with a broad range of services, including:
- Minor source permitting
- Complex permitting of major sources (PSD/NSR)
- Permitting of modifications in both attainment (PSD) and non-attainment (NSR) areas
Equally important, we develop practical, cost-effective compliance plans and we negotiate flexible operating permit conditions to best ensure continued compliance with complex and ever-changing air quality rules and regulations.
We have extensive experience in the development of control technology demonstrations in support of permitting activities, including:
- Best Available Control Technology analyses
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology determinations
- Lowest Achievable Emission Rate demonstrations
We also provide assistance in the development of periodic and parametric monitoring methods as well as Compliance Assurance Monitoring in support of Title V compliance plans and certifications.
Our experience stretches from coast to coast and also includes extensive experience internationally. Our client base includes:
- Natural gas transportation and processing
- Fuel enhancement and conversion facilities
- Fossil-fuel power generation
- Cogeneration and peaking facilities
- Coal, metallic and non-metallic mineral mines and processing plants
- Various manufacturing facilities
Our staff has the specific permitting experience and expertise necessary to ensure our clients receive professional, cost-effective services.
Download a print-friendly summary of our air quality permitting services.