Air Monitoring Services
McVehil-Monnett Associates provides a full range of air monitoring services, including:
- Ambient air quality measurements for particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5), metals, gaseous pollutants (carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, ozone), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs), and other exotic species
- Meteorological parameters
- Method 9 opacity observations
- Source-specific, particulate emission factor development
Our experience runs the spectrum from baseline and compliance monitoring for criteria pollutants, to collocated sampling programs verifying third-party monitoring, to monitoring of metals, VOCs/SVOCs and exotic species, to sophisticated surveys for emission factor development. We establish meteorological parameter collection systems that provide data to meet AERMOD dispersion model requirements. We design sophisticated meteorological and air quality monitoring systems to analyze source impacts and to identify culpability.
Our team of experienced monitoring scientists provides support on:
- System design and instrument selection
- Bench testing prior to installation
- Installation, operation, maintenance
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Data analysis and reporting
- Air quality permitting and compliance processes
- Environmental impact statements and environmental assessments
- Engineering design studies and air pathway analyses for remedial investigations
Whatever your needs, we have the experience and expertise to exceed your expectations with professional, cost-effective monitoring services.
Download a print-friendly summary of our air quality monitoring services.